Plawres Sanshiro is a manga that began in the 80's which quickly received an anime adaption. Even now it still holds popularity with its many fans, and along with figma Juohmaru comes a figma to partner with him, Sakura Hime!
The figma project was originally created as a joint effort between Masaki Asai and Max Factory using these figures as concept models - and now that we have reached the first year anniversary of figma, what better a time could there be to release the two figures that started the figma legend?
- The original concept model behind the creation of the figma series of figures.
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out various scenes.
- Her nimble, flexible body has been faithfully recreated, allowing many poses that show her true charm.
- A flexible plastic was used between the legs, making sure that proportions were kept, without compromising the posability.
- Three faces are included, including an expressionless face, and various hand parts are also included allowing for a virtually unlimited number of poses.
- Comes with a poseable figma stand that makes it possible to recreate various scenes.
Specifications: Complete painted ABS&PVC poseable figure - not to scale - approximately 125mm in height
*Please note that photos shown may differ from the final product.
*Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.