From 'Golgo 13', a manga and anime series that began back in the 1960s, comes a figma of the professional assassin, Duke Togo.
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out various scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for the suit, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Poses of him aiming his rifle can easily be taken using the joints placed in the neck.
- Two weapons are included - the well-known M16 as well as the 38-caliber revolver. The M16 can also be separated and stored in the included attache case.
- In addition to the normal face, a grinning face with clenched teeth is included.
- Various hand parts are included, including a hand to hold his cigar, as well as hands to hold his weapons in various ways.
- In addition to the normal figma stand, the new generation display base 'di:stage: Basic Set' will be sold together with Golgo 13. A paper vignette in the image of a motel and speech bubbles are also included to really recreate the unique world of Golgo 13.
Specifications: Complete painted posable ABS&PVC figure