The Volt800 has quickly become the go-to light at CatEye, now that more rides happen after the sun goes down. Perfect for commuting or training, the Volt800 strikes the perfect balance between minimalism and functionality. Featuring 5 modes, a USB-rechargeable Li-ion cartridge battery and runtimes from 2 to 80 hours in a sleek, compact body, the Volt800 will become your favorite riding partner too.
- Dimension: 116.0 x 31.2 x 43.2 mm
- Weight: 140 grams (light unit and battery)
- Light source: High intensity white LED X1
- Run time:
- High mode: 800 lumens: 2hrs
- Middle mode: 400 lumens:3.5hrs
- Low mode: 200 lumens: 8hrs
- Hyper Constant mode: 800/200 lumens: 7hrs
- Flashing mode: 200 lumens: 80hrs
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-3100mAh)
- Recharge time: approx 5-11hrs (5hr fast recharge using 1A or higher USB charging adaptor, or using USB3.0)
- Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times?until the rated capacity drops to 70%?
- Other: Built-in fast recharging circuit. Low battery indicator. Lighting mode memory function.
- Manual(EN): http://188.8.131.52/images/manual/HL-EL471RC_HP_ENG_v1.pdf
*Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
(*)Lithium battery is used for this product.
Therefore, I can not be sent to some countries. For example, Italy, Germany. For further information, please check the third page of the PDF below.