The anime, games, and manga of Shakugan no Shana that all started in Dengeki Bunko have expanded into more and more forms, and now the heroine of the series, Shana, has been made into a figma in her "Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed" form.
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out many scenes.
- She has been sculpted with a powerful presence, and along with her strong-willed expression the figma truly feels like Shana herself.
- A flexible plastic was used for her uniform, skirt as well as a part of her hair.
- Shana's long hair comes with a mechanism that allows it to be moved left and right.
- Two face parts and well as many hand parts are included. Hand parts for holding her sword are also included.
- Comes with a poseable figma stand that makes it possible to recreate various scenes.
Specifications: Complete painted PVC poseable figure - not to scale - approximately 130mm in height
*Please note that photos shown may differ from the final product.
*Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.