With the second season currently being broadcast in Japan, the popular series "Strike Witches" sees its first figma, the novice witch with amazing potential, Yoshika Miyafuji!
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Both her striker unit and her weapon, the 2nd model 99 aircraft cannon are both included, and special care has been placed on the ever-important lower body clothing, which have been made as "shift:body" pieces, which are high quality non-posable body parts.
- Her ears and tail that appear when using magic power are both included, as well as replaceable parts on the striker unit that allow rotating and still propellers.
- Three facial expressions are included: a normal face, a shouting face and a happy face as if Yoshika is touching something "big and soft".
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Painted ABS&PVC posable figure, not to scale, stand included, approximately 125mm in height
*Please note that photos shown may differ from the final product.
*Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.