From the popular series with an upcoming movie version, 'Strike Witches' comes a figma of the warm-hearted sniper from Britannia - Lynette Bishop!
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Her machine gun and striker unit are both included, along with ears and a tail for when she is using the striker unit.
- The striker unit also comes with two replaceable propellers - one for standby mode and another for flying.
- She comes with an extra set of hands for 'holding hands' with Yoshika, just like the famous scene in the anime.
- She comes with three expressions - a normal face, a shouting face and a worried face.
- Her neck is more posable than most figma, allowing for flying poses with her face lifted upwards,
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale posable figure, stand included, approximately 130mm in height
*Please note that photos shown may differ from the final product.
*Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.