From the magical girl masterpiece 'Cardcaptor Sakura' comes a figma of the main character Sakura Kinomoto, sculpted wearing the outfit from the cover illustration of the manga's first volume!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising movability.
- She comes with a cute smiling face, her classic embarrassed expression and a confident expression for 'Release' poses!
- Cerberus (Kero-chan), her Sealing Wand, a Clow Card, Star Wand and Sakura card are all included.
- Wing parts that attach to the Sealing Wand, as well as wing parts that attach to Sakura's back are both included, allowing for both forms of her 'Fly' spell.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Painted ABS & ATBC-PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 120mm in height
*Please note that photos shown may differ from the final product.
*Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.