From the mysterious cyberpunk ninja novel with an anime series on the way, 'Ninja Slayer' comes a figma of SatzBatz Knight!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with a number of hand parts allowing poses such as his 'aisatsu' and 'karate' poses! An alternate scarf part for more dynamic action poses is also included!
- A huge 'Anti-Ninja Missile' and 'Shachihoko Gargoyle' are both included.
- Additional parts for the separately sold figma Ninja Slayer are also included - a revealed head part, 'Osushisoba', 'Tsuyoi Suriken' and caltrops.
- A selection of speech bubbles are also included on a plastic sheet to display with him.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
ABS & ATBC-PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height
- Please note that photos shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.
- Photos shown here may differ from the final product.