From the classic anime which featured direction by Hayao Miyazaki, 'Sherlock Hound', comes a figma of Sherlock Hound himself!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Alternate eye parts are included to pose him looking straight, left, right or upwards.
- His trademark deerstalker hat includes a joint which allows the hat to be placed covering his eyes.
- The pipe he almost always has in his mouth includes smoke effect parts which can be attached to give a more dynamic pose.
- His magnifying glass as well as the pistol he uses when in trouble are included to recreate detective action scenes!
- The classic car her uses to travel around London is also included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 145mm in height
Please note that the art and photos may vary to some degree from the actual products.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.