Tomytec figma SP-111 Little Armory Ena Toyosaki Figure NEW from Japan
Material:PVC , ABS , PS
Height: approx 130mm.
From TOMYTEC's "LittleArmory" 1/12th scale weapon model series comes a figma of one of the series characters - the Asagiri High School student, Ena Toyosaki!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield weapons from the Little Armory series.
- A plastic model runner kit for a 1/12th scale Japanese Howa Type 89 "Folding Stock" is included.
- A 9mm pistol, a weapon that is yet to join the Little Armory series, is also included.
- She comes with both a standard expression and a battle expression for combat scenes.
- The magazine holder, skirt and ribbon are all painted with the unique camouflage pattern of the JSDF.
- The background sheet of the figure's packaging includes a papercraft design to create some combat rations.
- The package includes an original illustration by illustrator Haruaki Fuyuno.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
*Please note that photos shown may differ from the final product.
*Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.